Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Journalism in the 21st Century

Welcome to my blog!


This blog is a product of my thoughts, findings and analysis as I study in my final semester of a Bachelor of Communication at the University of Newcastle.

My blog will discuss my learning experiences throughout my final semester, in particular, how my experiences and learning of Journalism and the concept of the Journalist in the 21st Century have evolved.

I will also incorporate, where necessary, the correlation between the Journalist and the Public Relations Practitioner in the modern age, as I continue my studies of both professions. 

I would love to hear your comments and thoughts.

Also, feel free to follow me on twitter at: www.twitter.com/@kyla_banks.


Happy reading..!

No comments:

Post a Comment